Mark Hatter Associates
Following the publication of The Counter-Terrorism and Security Act 2015, there is a duty on specified authorities to prevent people being drawn into terrorism, This duty includes training staff to recognise radicalisation and extremism and know how to report any concerns.
The objectives of this course include:
- To gain an understanding of 'Prevent' and the definitions of radicalisation.
- To be able to recognise factors that could make someone vulnerable to terrorism.
- To see why some people are able to influence and manipulate others.
- To be able to recognise when a vulnerable individual may need help.
- To understand how to access help and support in this area.